Here is the planning for our up coming lessons on RSE and Drug awareness.
Please take time to read through the planning to find out exactly what is being taught over the next term. If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to contact either Mr Metcalfe or Mrs Wightman.
YOU ARE STILL, UNDISPUTED READING PLUS CHAMPIONS!!! You thirteen children have done amazing, keep doing the business.
Huge congratulations to Ruben, Emily and Liam who have surpassed 2.0 for their reading progress level. There is a bit of competition to see who can reach 3.0 before anyone in the school so hopefully by the end of this week we will know who is the UNDISPUTED READING PLUS CHAMPION OF OUR CLASS!
A message to you all
We have only two more weeks of Reading Plus so let's finish as the best of the best. You got this Tigers!
We have exceptionally high standards for everyone in Tigers; we are all expected to do the following in order to keep our classroom a truly special place.
- We celebrate that we are all different - the world would be incredibly boring if we were all the same.
- Our best is required every time we come into the classroom, but we remember that our best can get better.
- We are a team and a team should always look out for each other.
- Success creates success, we can all learn from each other - the student often becomes the teacher.
- We listen to each other. Mark Twain said that we have two ears and one mouth; therefore we were meant to listen more than we were meant to talk.
- We will learn from the mistakes that we make, this helps us become better.
- We know that Mr Regan is in our corner whenever we need him.
- We know that we have the right to feel safe and have a high standard of education.